The famous Church of St. Nicholas, the alpine chapel where "Silent Night" was first performed in the year 1818, is depicted on one side of this hand painted ceramic large ornament decoration. Santa is shown the opposite side in relief decoration encircled by a garland of holly leaves and berries. A deep cobalt blue background accents the motifs.
Hanging ribbon included.
Limited Edition of 5,000 individually numbered ceramic ornaments Worldwide!
Made in Germany by King-Werk
Height (not including ribbon): approx. 5.75"
Diameter: appox. 15.75"
Buy traditional German Christmas decorations at GermanSteins.com.