The famous Church of St. Nicholas, the alpine chapel where "Silent Night" was first performed in the year 1818, is depicted on this German pewter Christmas ornament.
Banners read "Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht" which translates as "Silent Night, Holy Night".
Hand painted details on both sides.
Dimensions: approx. 2.9" tall
Hand-crafted in Germany by Kühn
Buy hand painted antique style pewter German Christmas ornaments at German Steins.