Glass beer stein with pointed pewter lid. The smooth, sturdy glass body is tapered and has a starburst light-reflecting pattern on the bottom. Perfect for engraving!
Ben Franklin Endorses Beer
Benjamin Franklin, founding father and all around symbol of what it is to be manly, once said that “Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants for us to be happy.” So, unless you would like to be the person to argue with Ben Franklin, or even worse, God, enjoy a nice, sudsy, German brew in one of Germansteins.com’s deluxe German beer mugs.
This simple, glass, half-liter beer stein complete with a pointed pewter lid not only radiates class, but also serves as a superior way to consume your chosen beverage of the moment.
Benefits of Switching to the Beer Stein
For starters, drinking your beer out of a transparent vessel ensures that not only can you actually see your beer, but so can everyone else within a 10 mile radius. You may not have any idea what you are talking about when it comes to craft beer, but you can make sure that those who do can see exactly what it is in that glass of yours that you are consuming.
Whether you appreciate the clarity of a crisp American lager, or can’t get enough of the chunks floating around in unfiltered beer, a transparent beer stein is lightyears ahead of the traditional bottles and cans you guzzled out of a funnel in college.
Unleash Your Inner German
You don’t have to have a last name that nobody can pronounce in order to truly appreciate all things Germany. Do you like bratwurst? How about dancing around in goofy outfits that, in any other circumstance, should make a full grown adult ashamed? How about drinking copious amounts of beer for no apparent reason at all other than the fact that it’s allowed? If you answered yes to any of these questions, unleash your inner German today with this unique glass beer stein with a pointed pewter lid.
Get a Personalized Glass Beer Stein!
If you desire steins like the one above, only require a personal touch have it personally engraved by Germansteins.com today! They make perfect, personalized gifts for all occasions. This beer stein is available for customer laser engraving and colored decoration.
Custom Laser Engraving Ordering Details
- Custom engraving for text and or logos (email for logo pricing)
- Available on most glassware or wooden covers (NOT ceramic or pewter)
- Engraving for any order quantity
- Completed in-house, in the US
- Lead time to ship 2-5+ business days (lead time for bulk quantities may increase)
Custom Color Decoration Ordering Details
- Custom printed hand-applied fired on decals
- Spot colors to 4 color process (CMYK)
- Available for logos (email for pricing)
- Offered on most blank drinkware including items from the custom page
- Minimum order quantity of 130
- Completed in Germany
- Lead times to ship start at 10+ weeks (for the most current lead time, please visit our custom page)
For more information on engraving services, contact beer stein dealers at GermanSteins.com today.
Find the perfect personalized beer mugs for any occasion, including:
• Personalized Beer Mugs for Weddings
• Personalized Beer Mugs for Dad
• Personalized Beer Mugs for 21st Birthdays
• Personalized Beer Mugs for Boyfriends
• Personalized Ceramic Beer Mugs
• Bulk Orders on Personalized Beer Mugs
Learn more about our personalized laser engraving service.
Additional Product Details
- Height: approx. 8-5/8"
- Base Diameter: approx. 3-3/4"
- Width (including handle): approx. 5-1/4"
- Volume: 0.4 Liter or approx. 13.5 oz
- Made in Germany
Be sure to check our entire inventory of German gifts and hand-painted steins and personalized beer mugs today!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They are great for an award!
I sort of ordered this pretty close to a deadline for a friends birthday, so I was worried it wasn't going to get here in time. Not only did they get the order done quickly, they even increased the font size when I voiced my concern that the font in the sample picture might be too small. Make sure to mess around with the font types if you are getting an engraving to find one you like (Germanic and England were best, IMO).