Authentic Stolzle German Beer Boots Make You the Life of the Party
Are you sick and tired of drinking beer out of little cans or regular bottles? Want to make your drinking experience more special? We’ve got just the answer for you: a monster 1-liter glass beer boot from Germansteins.com. Imagine your friends’ faces when you show up to the next get together toting one of these bad boys. Everyone will want to try!
Our Stolzle Oktoberfest 1 liter (35 oz) authentic German beer boots are heavy duty glassware, weighing in at almost 3 pounds and just shy of 10 inches tall.
Personalization Makes Beer Boots Even More Impressive
This item is available for laser engraving and color image addition.
Custom Laser Engraving Ordering Details
- Custom engraving for text and or logos (email for logo pricing)
- Available on most glassware or wooden covers (NOT ceramic or pewter)
- Engraving for any order quantity
- Completed in-house, in the US
- Lead time to ship 2-5+ business days (lead time for bulk quantities may increase)
Custom Color Decoration Ordering Details
- Custom printed hand-applied fired on decals
- Spot colors to 4 color process (CMYK)
- Available for logos (email for pricing)
- Offered on most blank drinkware including items from the custom page
- Minimum order quantity of 48
- Completed in Germany
- Lead times to ship start at 8-10+ weeks
|Beer boot laser engraving information||Color Logo Information|
When you drink from a 1-liter Stolzle glass beer boot, onlookers know you aren’t messing around. You have to know what you’re doing. If you try to drink from it with the toe pointing up, prepare to get soaked with beer. The beer will come out way too fast and spill all over you.
Instead, tip the toe to the side as you’re drinking, so it comes out slowly enough for you to drink.
Custom Engraved Glass Beer Boots Make a Memorable Gift
Whether they intend to use it simply as a display piece or as a “challenge” item for the party, your friends and family will love a glass beer boot as a gift. As soon as they see the huge thing peek out from beneath the wrapping paper, they will grin from ear to ear with a swell of German pride.
Want to make their authentic glass German beer boot truly special? Have us custom engrave text or a logo on a beer boot to personalize it for your loved one. Simply input your desired text phrase or email us with the logo for placement.
Give your German friends a personalized tool for drinking unlike any they have had before!
Find the perfect personalized beer mugs for any occasion, including:
• Personalized Beer Mugs for Weddings
• Personalized Beer Mugs for Dad
• Personalized Beer Mugs for 21st Birthdays
• Personalized Beer Mugs for Boyfriends
• Personalized Ceramic Beer Mugs
• Bulk Orders on Personalized Beer Mugs
Additional Product Details
- Made by Stölzle
- Height: 9-7/8"
- Volume: 1 Liter
- Machine pressed with mold lines down the back
- Freezer safe! Keeps beverages colder, longer!
Protect your beer with a Wood Cover
Shop all personalized beer boot glasses for sale.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a great company! No an excellent company. Great customer service and fast delivery time. 5 stars for the product they sell.
I ordered custom engraved boots for my groomsman. All of the boots are high quality and the price was fair and shipping was quick. Great customer service as well. Highly recommend!
Great product well made and beautifully engraved for my friend. Everyone should have one or give one as a gift.
I bought these 1 liter boots with my groomsmen's names on it. I used the german font and it looks legit! the glass quality is amazing and solid. perfect size and it was packaged very well. I recommend it to anyone.
This is one solid piece of glass and the engraving looks spectacular-thanks!
Got this for my groomsmen and they all loved it.
I bought this for my husband and his brother. They both started brewing their own beer and they both love the movie Beer Fest and they always talk about DAS BOOT! I had it engraved and the work and quality of the boot was outstanding. I am going to buy two more for my husbands dad and other brother. Thanks so much!
The glass feels very thick and high quality. It also engraves very well.