This hand-painted relief beer stein with dark cobalt blue glaze backdrop shows detailed views of notable landmarks in Prague framed by stone arches. A drummer and soldier waving a Czech flag are depicted next to the Old Town Hall on the front panel. The town hall dates back to 1330 AD and includes a medieval astronomical clock. The right features the Karluv Most or Charles bridge built in 1337 with statues of 30 saints. Prague castle with the cathedral of St. Vitus can be seen in the background. The left side shows towers of Charles Bridge.
Banners on the three sides read: Prag (German), Praha (Czech) and Prague (English). Pewter conical lid.
Made by King-Werk of Germany
Height: approx. 9.25"
Volume: 0.5 Liter